“So What are The League Contributors Really Like In Real Life, Anyway?”

1. Avatar E.C. Gach

Hahaha, excellent, excellent stuff.Report

2. Avatar Ryan Noonan

This is awesome. My enormous beard is wet with tears of laughter.Report

3. Avatar Erik Kain

Brilliant! This was so fun. Now I’m going to go curl up and cough myself to sleep…Report

4. Avatar Rufus F.

This confirms many of my suspicions.Report

5. Avatar Maribou

*applauds* We of the harem deeply approve of your investigative reporting, and of your anonymous bravery in bringing these shocking, yet endearing, facts to light. Or to the Light, as the case may be.Report

6. Avatar Mike Schilling

Boegiboe is in fact Conrad Bain

Is it OK if I ask him what Mitt Romney is really like?Report

7. Avatar Patrick Cahalan

Also: Pat is smokin’ hot in an oversized Lakers jersey. Like Renee Russo in “Get Shorty”. He also has a movie starlet horror movie scream.Report

8. Avatar Russell Saunders

Lies! Liiiiiiiiiies!

I am actually five inches tall.Report

9. Avatar Jason Kuznicki

At least you didn’t say I look like Joe Scarborough.Report

10. Avatar Burt Likko

If this were really true about me, you’d have thought I’d have picked a better getaway route than I-15. It’s moving about 10 miles per hour right now between Jean and Primm.Report

11. Avatar Christopher Carr

Perhaps this is an appropriate place to complain that they do not sell booze in Massachusetts on Memorial Day for whatever reason.

I propose that henceforth there shall be no selling of coffee filters on President’s Day and no selling of canned peaches on the third Tuesday in August.Report

• Avatar Brandon Berg in reply to Christopher Carr

Memorial Day specifically, or all Sundays and holidays?Report

• Avatar Christopher Carr in reply to Brandon Berg

I’m not sure about various holidays, but I know Sundays are generally okay. However, there have been a few Sundays where I’ve gone to buy a bottle of wine for Sunday dinner and contacted a note on the door of the nearest wine shop apologizing for state law.

And of course you’re allowed to drink at restaurants on Memorial Day, just not in your own living room, patio, front porch, or the nearest beach.Report

• Avatar Michelle in reply to Christopher Carr

Massachusetts’ liquor laws sounds as screwy as those of Pennsylvania, where you can’t buy a six-pack of beer in a grocery store unless it has some kind of restaurant attached, where you must buy wine at state-run liquor stores but can’t buy beer at the same place, and where liquor stores are always closed on holidays. WTF?Report

12. Avatar Michelle