Would you vote for Obamacare?
I thought we’d take Patrick’s post below and give it a much more straightforward twist. Feel free to explain your vote in the comments, but you have to vote!
Of the candidates listed, who would you have most liked to see as president?
- Hillary Clinton (32%, 23 Votes)
- Bernie Sanders (27%, 20 Votes)
- Gary Johnson (25%, 18 Votes)
- John Kasich (12%, 9 Votes)
- Donald Trump (3%, 2 Votes)
- Ted Cruz (1%, 1 Votes)
- Marco Rubio (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 73
The poll will run for one week, though I imagine most of the voting will be done today.
(P.S. I voted “Yes.”)
(edited by Pat)
So far, this is small evidence that the League (the Posters & the frequent Commentors) is neither Left nor Right, but our readership (or at least, those who are Summoned Here by social media) skews Left.
Perhaps this bodes well for Erik’s left-libertarian alliance theory.