On the other hand…

Barrett Brown

I am the founder of the distributed think-tank Project PM and a regular inactive to Vanity Fair and Skeptical Inquirer. My work has also appeared in The Onion, National Lampoon, New York Press, D Magazine, Skeptic, McSweeney's, American Atheist, and a couple of newspapers in the U.S. and Mexico as well as a few policy journals. I'm the author of two books and serve as a consultant to various political entities and private clients.

1. Avatar Jaybird says:

One man’s highlight of the day is another man’s Room 101.Report

2. Avatar Emma says:

BarrettBrown, I appear to be still in fucking England, I’d like to suck up to you in that room with the servants.

Oops said that out loud. (not drunk)Report

3. Avatar Will says:

Wait, what? Is there some back story I’m missing here?Report

• Avatar Barrett Brown in reply to Will says:

Yeah, sorry. I made a post yesterday about what huge WASPs H.W. Bush and Barbara are and how it’s swell that WASPery is out of political vogue. Just now I changed my mind.Report

4. Avatar MFarmer says:

For those who don’t do snark well, it might be useful to state that this idiot is not Palin/Bachman’s spiritual advisor. Someone might get the impression you are a member of Palingates.com.Report

5. Avatar MFarmer says:

Yes, I want to know what issues Sarah Palin and this guy worked on. I don’t know much about Bachman, but I will investigate that claim.Report

• Avatar MFarmer in reply to MFarmer says:

A quick Google search returns nothing on a relationship between Engles and Palin or Bachman. So you have a video that was pulled off a site? Bachman and this guy were at a prayer meeting together, I guess is what you saw? Pretty thin.Report

6. Avatar MFarmer says:

I think you have secret lust in your heart for Palin and Bachman, like a schoolboy pulling the pigtails of the girl he likes. Come on, Barrett, fess up.Report