Hey, wait a minute! I was going to use “Hello” for my first title!

D.A. Ridgely

D.A. Ridgely holds degrees in philosophy and law. (He doesn't really hold them, they just hang there on the wall or peek out as initials after his name. (Actually, that isn't true, either. Those are mere symbols giving evidence of his possession of those degrees. (“Possession,” strictly speaking, being a metaphor of sorts.))) (He is overly fond of parenthetical expressions.)

1. Avatar Rufus F.

Welcome! I look forward to reading you here.Report

2. Avatar James Hanley

As we did settle on Jason’s “The One Best Way” suggestion, it should be evident how pitiful are the collective blog-naming skills of DAR, Jon Rowe, and myself.

On the other hand, I am good at naming children.Report

3. Avatar Christopher Carr

I prefer to call the site LoOG and address the writers and readers alike as LoOGies.Report

4. Avatar E.D. Kain

Welcome, D.A! Look forward to the ebbing and flowing of your posts…Report

5. Avatar Jon Henke

I still feel badly about the demise of Inactivist and my inability to fix it. I apologize, again.

Glad you have landed at a smart blog, though.Report

6. Avatar the innominate one

I look forward to reading DAR’s posts, as well as those of the other PLers who have made it over here, at least as much as my time constraints allow. I also hope to see DAR perform in the swimsuit competition.Report

7. Avatar Murali

I followed DAR from Left2Right to his own blog to positive liberty. However, I seriously can’t remember how I found this site…Report

8. Avatar Frank_A

Welcome back Mr. Ridgley! Teh interwebz are now more blessed with your return.Report