Ascension, not insanity

Barrett Brown

I am the founder of the distributed think-tank Project PM and a regular inactive to Vanity Fair and Skeptical Inquirer. My work has also appeared in The Onion, National Lampoon, New York Press, D Magazine, Skeptic, McSweeney's, American Atheist, and a couple of newspapers in the U.S. and Mexico as well as a few policy journals. I'm the author of two books and serve as a consultant to various political entities and private clients.

1. Again, I want to draw your attention to the wall decor! Tell me that is not awesome!Report

2. Avatar Jason Kuznicki says:

It must feel wonderful, on some level, to think oneself this important.Report

3. Someone ought to assemble a dramatic personae here. As far as I can tell, the Pleadians are the “good guys” who want to preserve peace and see humans prosper, and the Reptilians are somehow malicious and demonic and want to eat humans. But I’m not clear if our well-dressed hostess is a Pleadian or a Reptilian who has betrayed her kind after realizing the moral wrongness of the Reptilian cause, and there seem to be some other people who all look human involved too. Is there some sort of a guidebook somewhere? Maybe at coasttocoast.com?Report

• Avatar Jason Kuznicki says:

She’s drawing on a well-developed mythology. This will get you started, if you want. Also this. It’s amazing what people will believe.Report

• Avatar Barrett Brown says:

Look up “David Icke.” I used to own his book “The Biggest Secret” until I loaned it to a homeless man in Austin who was re-translating the Torah from the original Hebrew. Then I stole another copy from a friend in New York but I think he got it back somehow. It is the greatest book ever written. At the end, Icke notes that he didn’t have time to check the copyright status on the various pictures and illustrations he used because the book was too important to delay.Report

• Avatar RTod says:

“I used to own his book “The Biggest Secret” until I loaned it to a homeless man in Austin who was re-translating the Torah from the original Hebrew. ”

That’s my favorite sentence of the day. It’s “Band-Naming” good.Report

• Avatar RTod says:

“Someone ought to assemble a dramatic personae here. As far as I can tell, the Pleadians are the “good guys” who want to preserve peace and see humans prosper, and the Reptilians are somehow malicious and demonic and want to eat humans. ”

Dude, in what story are the reptile people EVER the good guys?Report

4. Avatar Rob says:

I think that’s “Pleiadeans,” after the Pleiades.

I love the detail about people being herded into “trains, planes, and automobiles.” Apparently she’s channeling John Hughes. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093748/quotes

At 7:41 a transdimensional ascended being in the form of a house cat appears in the background and crosses to stage right. This must be her signal to wrap it up.Report

5. Avatar ScrubAssChump says:

David Icke used to be a sports commentator on TV before the Reptilian OverLords got him.Report

6. Avatar ScrubAssChump says:

David and Colleen should get married.

7. Avatar LawMonkey says:

How did you find this stuff, anyway?

And sincere thanks for sharing it with all of us here, and thus ensuring that the League will survive the coming Pleiadean/reptilian/draconian/UNian/Obamian war… and of course be well situated to guide society as it rebuilds from the ashes… 😀Report

• Avatar Barrett Brown says:

A friend sent it to me. I am a major node in the informal and hidden network of ridiculousness enthusiasts.Report

• Avatar CaptBackslap says:

I need to see if one of my friends still has a fax the that hotel where he worked at received years ago. The author constructed a gigantic flowchart wherein he classified people from “00” to “22+” based on the visibility of their irises. He then postulated that the “00” people were in league with road crews and homosexual bartenders to put “pharmaceutical gases” in asphalt and on beer bottles. Darryl Issa was the sinister leader, which was the only part of the whole thing that sounded plausible.Report

8. How do I put a photo on my profile?Report