McWeed

Chris Dierkes

Chris Dierkes (aka CJ Smith). 29 years old, happily married, adroit purveyor and voracious student of all kinds of information, theories, methods of inquiry, and forms of practice. Studying to be a priest in the Anglican Church in Canada. Main interests: military theory, diplomacy, foreign affairs, medieval history, religion & politics (esp. Islam and Christianity), and political grand bargains of all shapes and sizes.

1. Avatar Jaybird says:

I do what I can to combat the copulating hippies by not getting “4/20” references and yelling at them for celebrating Hitler’s birthday.Report

2. Avatar Powerage says:

Sorry to hear that. Trust me, this medical use smoker does not leave trash everywhere.Report

3. Avatar North says:

On behalf of all decent gays I offer the communities apologies for our more crass members.Report

4. Avatar Will says:

Hahaha that’s brilliant, Chris.Report

5. Avatar Bob Cheeks says:

This is disappointing; this is not the ‘kumbaya Christianity that I’m used to here….this is ‘judgmental!’
    And, North, if you see heteros doing the nasty, I’ll apologize for that. I mean if you need a jump…get a room!Report

6. Avatar Bob Cheeks says:

I have observed modern heteros intellectually dry humping all over da place. Is that phenomenon observable in the homosexual community?Report

• Avatar Jaybird says:

@Bob Cheeks, that’s the wacky thing about dry humping. It don’t matter which inclination you follow. All that matters is that you’re wearing sweats and so are they.

So many memories.Report

• Avatar North says:

@Bob Cheeks, Yes Bob, some gays would claim that we were doing it before it was cool (mostly to annoy the social cons) but personally I think it was a hip-hop innovation.Report

7. Avatar Bob Cheeks says:

Jay/NOrth, I can testify that heteros were dry humping as far back as 1964. But to prove it would require the testimony of someone’s grandma…that’s a sad, dudes, very sad!
    “…as time goes by.”Report

• Avatar Jaybird says:

@Bob Cheeks, AS WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

Though I try to imagine what stuff would have been like with those “space-age fabrics” and I am torn between “whoa” and “ouch”.Report