Ten Second News
April 26, 2021
April 19, 2021
May 5, 2021
April 28, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 20, 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
All should be well. Please report any problems you might see.
- on Anti-Capitalism Never Made Much Sense Given that, unless we lock down the account privacy, I can imagine bored LE looking for anything suspicious en…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition Oh, I haven't. Not yet, anyway. I was merely asking if getting rid of it would be a dealbreaker. Would you flu…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition I haven't heard that that provision is causing any trouble. Have you?
- on Letter to a Young Conservative Eh, if you're fretting about double taxation it is probably a better bet to eliminate the corporate tax and th…
- on Letter to a Young Conservative Why do we need to treat differing streams of income differently? You buy an asset and sell it later, but it's…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition The problem is now that the baseline for negotiation has been set. So we get rid of the Reform QI portion of t…
- on Letter to a Young Conservative Just make it all income. Guy who pays himself in shares - income. Guy who sells shares that have gained - inco…
- on Linky Friday: Among, But Not Of Edition See how easy that was?